Member Information includes all information you are required to share, and information you choose to share, within or through your ExchangeTree account. This includes basic profile details such as your name, username, gender, birth date, occupation, email address, zip code, photographs, and other information you provide on your profile; messages to and from other ExchangeTree Members; and information about you that has been submitted by other Members in the form of references or reports. This also includes information connected with your use of the interactive features of our Services, and communications with ExchangeTree representatives.
Use of Member Information
1) Operate our Services;
2) Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
3) Send you updates about our Services and administrative messages;
4) Communicate with you about events and news connected with ExchangeTree;
5) Confirm Members' identities for our Identity Confirmation feature; and
6) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
Sharing Member Information
We do not share Member Information except in the following contexts:
1) When you provide consent to do so, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
2) We share the information that you provide on your profile with other registered Members;
4) We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
ExchangeTree takes reasonable measures to help protect Member Information and prevent loss, unauthorized access and disclosure of information. Members are solely responsible for choosing a secure password and for refraining from sharing said password with others, and from letting others use their accounts.
Your Account Information
You may update or change information you enter into your account and profile at any time by logging into your account and editing your profile. You may also deactivate your account at any time. Please note that even after you deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes and to protect Member safety.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.